In the latest session of the Supercharged CX Series, three automation pros share practical tips for how to build better bots. We’re lucky enough to be joined in this video panel by:
- Iveta Liaudanskaitė, a CS Automation Expert at TransferGo
- Dominic Brasoveanu, the Founder of ROCA
- And Sean Melis, the Founder and Director of bot•hello
This expert-led panel is moderated by one of our Solutions Consultants at Ultimate, Hosam Hassan (who interviewed Zendesk’s Madison Hoffman for our Supercharged CX session on the power of self-service support). In this video, the panelists dive deep into the nitty-gritty of how to create joyful experiences with automation.
Here’s some of the advice our panelists offer to CS teams in the trenches of automation:
- Never assume you know which questions your customers are asking most often — instead, follow the data
- Before you launch a bot or add a new dialogue flow, test, test, then test it again
- Automation isn’t a set-and-forget project: to deliver the best experiences for customers you have to keep iterating
- And finally, in order for any automation project to be successful it’s essential to really understand your customers (and your business)
Want to hear more insights from industry leaders? Watch our Supercharged CX panel session on how to humanize your automated support.