70% of customer support agents in the US are women. So why aren’t we seeing more female talent rising to the upper levels of organizations? For the latest video installment of the Supercharged CX Series, our panelists grapple with this question and many others. We’re joined by four CX pros:
- Madison Hoffman, Director of Self-Service and Chatbot at Zendesk (who you’ll remember from our Supercharged session on self-service support)
- Clare Muscutt, Founder and CEO of Women in CX
- Shameem Smillie, Founding Member of Women in CX
- And Sofie Werner, Customer Service Automation Manager at Purelei
Moderated by Alyse Andre, our EMEA Mid-Market Sales Manager here at Ultimate, this star-studded panel session asks difficult questions around diversity in CX — and offers advice to other women on how to succeed in this field.
In this inspiring session, four expert panelists speak to:
- The state of diversity in CX and tech today — and why there are still so few women in high-level positions
- How working in CX and automation has created opportunities for them to accelerate their careers and create new positions within their organizations
- Advice on the key skills women should build to prepare them for stepping into leadership roles
- And the ways in which a supportive community of female CX professionals helped each of them to get to where they are now in their careers
Missed our last Supercharged CX session with Nate Brown on customer-centricity? Don’t worry — you can watch it here.