Collaborating for our customers
We are thrilled to announce that Ultimate is partnering with Envoy, a CX consultancy and premier Zendesk consulting and implementation partner with a focus on the retail, Fintech, and gaming industries. Both companies share a deep commitment to the customer-first approach, uniting state-of-the-art CRM expertise with best-of-breed, NLU-powered, multilingual AI.
“What we love about Ultimate is the ease of use and the level of customization — we have so much freedom to design exactly what our customers want.”
- Laura Ragsdale, CEO, Envoy
Supporting your support, together
As we advance further into the age of customer-centricity, users expect both hyper-personalization and efficiency whenever they interact with a brand. By building and implementing solutions at the forefront of CRM and no-code CS automation, Ultimate and Envoy will work hand in hand to:
- develop and deliver the newest best practices from within the Zendesk ecosystem, in order to
- maximize ease of use for support and automation staff with the newest AI training and analytics tools,
- drive exceptional experiences for our customers’ customers through personalization, on-brand conversations, and rich media — we’re here to support your support!
“Envoy is at the forefront of innovation within the Zendesk Ecosystem. As a product- and customer-centric company, we want to collaborate with forward-thinkers who are as obsessed with delivering flawless customer service as we are. This way, we can help our customers realize their absolute best CX visions.”
- Sylvain Mlodyszewski, Ultimate’s Partnerships Development Manager
Building on our momentum
Today’s announcement is the newest in a number of milestones reached by Ultimate in recent months. This includes a 120% growth rate, a new executive team including Chief Marketing Officer Will McInnes and EVP of Sales Henrique Moniz de Aragao, and leading G2’s Intelligent Virtual Assistants category for the fourth quarter in a row.
Not bad for a company that’s just turned 5 years old.